As the Head of Marketing, Communications and Digital for Asia Pacific at Knight Frank, Wendy McEwan is a highly accomplished woman in the Tech industry. As a public speaker she never stops learning through industry and peer engagement. And, as an advocate for women in tech, she’s always excited and supportive of other women's achievements.
Wendy specialises in leading and advising businesses on delivering growth. She does this through digital and business transformation, fostering talent and change management.
In this episode we cover:
- Wendy’s career journey, from starting as an Ad Traffic Manager at CBS Interactive, to Head of Marketing and Digital, Asia Pacific for Knight Frank
- The difference between business transformation and digital transformation
- The four pillars of business transformation covering people, process technology and place - this is so fascinating!
- The impact of AI on business transformation, and future jobs
- The skills individual contributors and leaders need to learn to be of value in the future
- Wendy McEwan Twitter and LinkedIn
- LinkedIn article, The Future of Work and Workplace – Reflections on Turbocharging Transformation, Wendy McEwan
- Mastering MarTech webinar with Wendy McEwan
- Knight Frank Website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram
- Jason Vale, Juice Master
- Pivot Podcast
- Madtech podcast
- Diversity and Inclusion with Debbie Taylor - 029 Podcast Episode
- Book, Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls
[Full Disclaimer: Some of these links may be affiliate links, which means we receive compensation, at no extra cost to you, if you purchase through the link.]
Subscribe to The Females In Tech Show on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn
Thank you for listening
I am grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for taking the time to listen to the Females in Tech Show.
My aim is to inspire and support you to reach your goals, and provide you with practical tips on how to be the best version of yourself.
If you did enjoy the show, then I'd like to ask three things, so I can inspire and support more career motivated women ( and men).
- SUBSCRIBE: search for “The Females in Tech Show” in your favourite podcast app (eg. Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Stitcher), and subscribe to the show to ensure you never miss an episode.
- REVIEW: write a review for the show in your favourite podcast app telling us what you love, and also where we can improve.