Madeleine Grummet is living, breathing proof that women can have it all. She’s the founder of two start-ups, a sought after mentor, and manages to do it all while being the mother to 4 girls.
‘So, how do you have it all?’.
It’s a question Madeleine Grummet gets asked a lot.
In this episode we cover:
- Madeleine’s businesses Girledworld, and FutureAmp
- What “having it all” means to Mads
- How she manages two businesses, 4 beautiful girls under the age of 18, and still have a life
- Mads shares the practices she has implemented to stay organised and productive
- How leading with curiosity lead her to be the successful entrepreneur she is today
Madeleine Grummet personal website, and on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
Girledworld website, and on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Future Amp website, and on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
HumanCogs podcast website, and on Linkedin, Instagram
Working Theory Angels angel investors
Quarterly Essay, Men at Work (September 2019) by Annabel Crabb
- Book, Postcards from Tomorrow: A Collection of Letters From Inspirational Women to Their 21 Year Old Selves
- Book, The Wife Drought, Why Women Need Wives and Men Need Lives, by Annabel Crabb
- Book, Three Women, by Lisa Taddeo
- Book, Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, by Yuval Noah Harari
[Full Disclaimer: Some of these links may be affiliate links, which means we receive compensation, at no extra cost to you, if you purchase through the link.
Thank you for listening
I am grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for taking the time to listen to the Females in Tech Show.
If you did enjoy the show, then I'd like to ask three things, so I can inspire and support more career motivated women ( and men).
SUBSCRIBE: search for “The Females in Tech Show” in your favourite podcast app to ensure you never miss an episode.
REVIEW: write a review for the show in your favourite podcast app telling us what you love, and also where we can improve.
SHARE: this episode with anyone who might benefit from the content, as well as grow and support our community.
How can we better serve you?
Tell us what topics you’d like to learn more about, or will help advance your career in technology. Complete the form at this link and suggest a podcast topic.